The Building
 Cliff's Museum of Car Memorabilia

Groups and tours welcome by appointment

  The Building in 1940  

Contact Us


(304) 643-4227

Cliff's Museum of Car Memorabilia is presented as a mid-40's car dealership
with WWII era auto-related memorabilia with showroom, parts room, repair
shop and large collection display room. A small restaurant display is included
featuring a Coca Cola collection and a porcelain doll collection.
.The Building Today
Cliff's Museum of Car Memorabilia
is located at
305 East Main Street
Harrisville WV
      Sterling Oil & Wolf's Head Oil      
               The 13,000 sq. ft. building houses predominately West Virginia collectables including (as far as we know) the most complete collection of West Virginia licenses.
              Other collections in 'The Building'  are chauffeurs badges, drivers licenses, registration cards, automobile titles, state inspection stickers, automobile club badges, license plate attachments,  DAV & other keychain licenses,  cereal box & other play licenses, West Virginia travel guides, state issued road maps, and oil company issued road maps. 
Cliff's Museum is privately owned by Cliff and Sue Weese.
There is no admission fee to view this expansive collection
of car memorabilia which has been a life-long passion.
The museum is a wholesome family-oriented environment and
is open by appointment or by chance.
Cliff and Sue can be contacted in the following ways:
Cliff and Sue Weese
Rt 2 Box 58A
Harrisville WV 26362
Cliff's Museum of Car Memorabilia also has    
        • A Collection of Sterling Gas and Oil Memorabilia
        • A Collection of Elk Oil & Keystone Gasoline Memorabilia
        • Chevrolet Automobiles from 1927 - 1967
        • Antique Shop Equipment
        • Automobile Research Library
Cliff and Sue Weese are members of:
Coming Soon